ODTÜ is a EURAXESS Service Centre.
If you have any questions about research in Turkey:email@example.com
EURAXESS - Researchers in Motion is a European Commission joint venture that provides researchers with information and support services on mobility and career development opportunities in Europe and contributes to strengthening Europe's cooperation within itself and with the world.
TÜBİTAK serves as a Bridgehead Organization (BHO) and represents Turkey in the EURAXESS initiative of the European Commission in order to facilitate openness, transparency and a merit-based approach in the recruitment processes for researchers.
ODTÜ is a EURAXESS Service Centre since 2015 and is the first in Turkey.
For all the service centres of Turkey:
A Service Centre is a local hub committed to
- Attract promising international researchers
- Institutions and research groups can post their offers.
- Researchers can browse and apply through the portal.
- Help incoming researchers and their families with administrative procedures and provide support for settling in.
- Help researchers and their families to plan and organize their move to and from Turkey and assist with all matters related to mobility.
- Researchers can use Service Centres to get practical information concerning professional and daily life, as well as information on research jobs and funding opportunities.
EURAXESS in Turkey: https://www.euraxess.org.tr/